Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Number 35 Play a Part on Your Favorite TV Show


May 9, 2009
I went to college with one of the producers of "My Name is Earl." He was a real honey and arranged for me to have a small walk-on roll on one of the episodes. Here I am on the set with my brother. They treated us like royalty! It was what my brother described as "mother-fricken awesome"- really that's how he put it. It was really incredible!!

I was on the episode "Inside Probe, Part 1". I played "Woman" ( I AM WOMAN - RAWR!!). In this episode, we are watching on surveillance video where Randy had been trying to steal videos from a video return bin and has his head and arms stuck in it. I walk up to return a video and, finding the opening blocked, shove the video down his pants. One of my son's friends caught it off the TV airing
They let us play on the sets too. I sat on Earl and Randy's bed in the motel and messed around in Joy and Darnell's trailer (They have a waterbed!) and went to the Crab Shack and even posed on Catalina's stripper pole in Club Chubby. We got to take pictures with the cast (the ones who were there filming that day) and they gave us an autographed picture of the cast and an autographed script. A really super day!!!! (Thanks for this, Michael)





No comments:

Post a Comment