Friday, August 6, 2010

Number 14 Sing in Public

May 20, 2010


This one wasn't so tough. I sing in public all the time with my choir so I don't have stage fright or anything BUT since I have been with them since, like, 1987 and I made the rule requiring all the things on my list being completed after the date of the initial letter, I had to make a special effort to get this done.


The answer presented itself in the form of the Teacher Talent Show at the school where I teach. I chose Ingrid Michaelson's "The Way I Am" for my song, tuned up the ol' guitar and had at it:
If you are chilly
Here take my sweater
Your head is aching
I'll make it better 'cuz
IIIIIIIIIIII
Looooooove
The way you call me baby
And yoooooooooooou take me
The way I am.
I didn't really have an adventure companion for this one but here is a (rather blurry) picture of me with all the other teachers who participated in the Talent Show. It was a pretty good time!




No comments:

Post a Comment